baylen Levine merchandise is the company that runs this Terms and conditions webpage. For the purpose of this whole website, “we,” “us,” and “our” all belong to baylen Levine merchandise Shop.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that all material, resources, and activities accessible via this webpage are provided by baylen Levine merchandise subject to the customer’s agreement of all terms, regulations, guidelines, and notifications specified here.
Through your use of the Website and/or Purchase, you participate in its “Services” and consent to be governed by the accompanying terms and conditions, including such supplementary agreements and circumstances and standards linked therein and/or accessible through connection.
All visitors, comprising viewers, sellers, buyers, retailers, and information providers, are bound by these Terms of Service. You accept these Terms of Services by entering or utilizing any element of the website.
You must never utilize the webpage or its service when you do not accept each of the rules and circumstances of this understanding. These Terms of Service constitute an offering, and if accepted, may only be fulfilled according to its terms.
Part 1; Terms of online store
- You affirm that either (1) you are at minimum the maturity level of adulthood in your region or country of residency to enter into this Agreement, or (2) if are the maturity level of adulthood in your country or region of residency as well as having provided us your approval to enable any of your underage offspring to engage in this Site.
- Our goods cannot be used in any way that is against the legislation, and neither can your utilization of the Services.
- You may not send any malicious material, such as a computer virus or parasite.
- If you violate anything of the Conditions, your Account will be strictly terminated.
Part 2; Generalized Terms
- We may reject access to anybody at any moment for any specific purpose.
- You are aware that the distribution of your contents (without items such as payment card details) may include (a) communications over different channels and (b) modifications to comply and accommodate to technological constraints of connected platforms or equipment.
- Absent our prior written authorization, you may not replicate, recreate, photocopy, transfer, resell or misuse any component of the Services, utilization of the Provider, connection to the Service, or any connection on the webpage via whom the service is given.
- The headers in these Conditions are for reference purposes exclusively and would not restrict or adversely influence these Terms in any way.
Part 3; Precise billing and account information
Transaction amounts might be restricted or cancelled at any time, at our exclusive judgement. For example, we may limit or prohibit purchases that are made by or through the single account holder, the identical line of credit, and/or the similar mailing and/or delivery area.
We might use the emails and/or invoicing location and number you gave us when placing a purchase to get in touch with you if there is a modification to or cancellation of that transaction.
Purchases that, in our exclusive discretion, seem to be submitted by wholesalers, merchants, or marketers may be subject to purchase limits or outright rejection.
For any transactions completed at our shop, you undertake to supply us with knowledge that is both valid and full in all respects. Users undertake to keep your profile details, such as your email addresses, credit card details and expiry periods, and other details, current and accurate at all times so we are able to process your payments and communicate with you as required.
Part 4; Connections with the third-party
Our Program might make third-party material, goods, and applications accessible to you. There are connections on this webpage that will take you to other domains that we have no control over.
We don’t really endorse and are not accountable for the nature or authenticity of certain third-party publications or networks, as well as any other information, goods, or applications that third parties may provide.
Part 5; Forbidden users
Nothing on this website or inside this site must be used in any way that violates the legislation or is prohibited by these terms, restrictions, and warnings.
For whatever intent that is impermissible; to engage in or encourage peers to engage in any illegitimate actions; to contravene any worldwide, national, prefectural, or government restrictions, guidelines, laws, or city laws; to encroach on however or breach our intelligent asset privileges or the academic asset privileges of others; or to taunt, misuse, offend, damage, besmirch, smear, besmirch, terrorize.
Part 6; Claims disclaimed; limited liability
- Results obtained via the use of our services are not guaranteed to be accurate or consistent, and we undertake no such representations.
- You acknowledge that company might, at our discretion and without prior notification to you, temporarily suspend the Service for any reason or permanently terminate the Operation.
- You acknowledge and accept that you engage in the service, or do not utilize the service, at your own responsibility. Unless as otherwise specified by us, the Service and all goods and information offered to you via the Website are given “as is” and “as accessible” for user consumption, minus the warranty, assurances, or terms whatsoever, either explicit or implied.
- As a result, in those states and countries where such exclusions or restriction of responsibility for catastrophic or accidental penalties is prohibited, our responsibility is restricted to the fullest amount permissible by law.
Part 7; Severability
Whatever requirement of those certain Terms of Service that is ascertained to be impermissible, void, or unconscionable will nevertheless be actionable to the utmost degree permissible by appropriate law, and the impossible to enforce fraction must therefore be considered to be amputated from these Terms of Service, without invalidating or affecting the legitimacy or applicability of any other residual regulations.
Part 8; Following law
United States law will regulate these Conditions of Service and whatever other arrangements wherein we supply you with Goods.
Part 9; Alterations to Terms of Service
Whenever we feel it’s necessary, we may and will make amendments to our Terms of Service and publish such revisions on our webpage. You must keep checking our site for updates. By continuing to utilize or visit our webpage or the Services after any modifications to such Terms of Service have been posted, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.